- Part Time Vacancies now available!! 10-20 Hours pw. Immediate start. Must have experience. Apply by CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days ago
- New gin!!! Bull dog and black zephyr! Any gin and tonic for £4 or £5.50 for a large http://t.co/9eYsWGcjJu 20 days ago
- Not only is it Friday, it is also steak night!!!! 2 steaks and a bottle of wine for £30 #york 20 days ago
- We have our first @AinstyAles beer on this weekend! :D flummoxed farmer a lovely 4% blonde bitter! Mmmm! #beer #york http://t.co/M4R33aL5vJ 25 days ago
- Thank you so much to @SloemotionUK for their tasters tonight! The cocktail menu and products are still available for the rest of the week! 27 days ago
Welcome to The Duke of York. Located in the heart of medieval York, at the top of the historic Shambles, the ‘Duke’ is a pub packed full of history and charm. As part of the Leeds Brewery family we pride ourselves on the quality and range of our beer selection, and also on our locally sourced, freshly prepared food. So whether you want to pop in for a pint, a bite to eat, or just to rest your legs for a chat over a cup of tea we should have something for you.
Now taking table bookings and reservations. Room hire and Buffet options also available - Give us a call on 01904 676065 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.