- More spiders should carry hi-fi's. Then people wouldn't be afraid and you'd hear them coming @OutlawBrewCo http://t.co/q4kJYWj1xO 5 days ago
- So our Burger Menu is going down a treat. What is your Favourite? #burgers #yorkfood 6 days ago
- Burger time? Beef, lamb and rosemary, Cajun chicken or pork and chorizo. Or 3 sliders if you can't choose! #yorkpubs #nationalburgerday 6 days ago
- We have turned national burger day into a week long event starting today. come and sample a burger today #burgertime 7 days ago
- Steak night tonight. 2 steaks and a bottle of wine for £30. #food #york 10 days ago
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/tJ7WZS5aIK 18 days ago
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/7Vt5m6KWaZ 19 days ago
Welcome to The Duke of York. Located in the heart of medieval York, at the top of the historic Shambles, the ‘Duke’ is a pub packed full of history and charm. As part of the Leeds Brewery family we pride ourselves on the quality and range of our beer selection, and also on our locally sourced, freshly prepared food. So whether you want to pop in for a pint, a bite to eat, or just to rest your legs for a chat over a cup of tea we should have something for you.
Now taking table bookings and reservations. Room hire and Buffet options also available - Give us a call on 01904 676065 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.