- We have @BrooklynBrewery #pennantale on this week. Pop down and drink it till it come out your ears. #yorkbeer http://t.co/46wVjczr4z 3 days ago
- Beer beer beer. Lots of beer. We sell beer. Come drink beer here. #poet #rhyme #beersong 4 days ago
- It's Pie Week! So of course we have some extra ones on offer: chicken and leek, and a fish pie, as well as our regulars! #pieweek 5 days ago
- Just ordered a keg of @FlyingDog Cinnamon Porter, and bottles of @foundersbrewing Breakfast Stout and @OdellBrewing IPA. Yummy. 5 days ago
- Oh the rain it does cometh. Commiserate with us with a fish finger sandwich (or a liquid lunch). #whenwilltheweathermakeitsmindup? 5 days ago
Welcome to The Duke of York. Located in the heart of medieval York, at the top of the historic Shambles, the ‘Duke’ is a pub packed full of history and charm. As part of the Leeds Brewery family we pride ourselves on the quality and range of our beer selection, and also on our locally sourced, freshly prepared food. So whether you want to pop in for a pint, a bite to eat, or just to rest your legs for a chat over a cup of tea we should have something for you.
Now taking table bookings and room hire - Give us a call on 01904 676065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.