- Come and celebrate the most important day of the year with us!!! #yorkpubs #YorkshirePuddingDay http://t.co/TLkrjJHweN about 8 hours ago
- Love @BrassCastleBeer as much as us? Come down and drink our lovely new guest ales #yorkbeer #york #pubs http://t.co/mCObxyiPQF about 13 hours ago
- Thistly cross cider, matured in glen moray casks, a favourite already! #realcider #BurnsNight http://t.co/p0gEKoWeJZ 6 days ago
- Celebrate Burns weekend with us! Starting with a flight of whisky for £10 #yorkpubs #burnsnight http://t.co/xK9SyfCriq 6 days ago
- Steak night every Friday! 2 steaks and a bottle of wine for £30 #yorkpubs #steak http://t.co/3G9bwjk0cl 7 days ago
- Come and join us for burns weekend! burns inspired specials! http://t.co/qAaye8CiCy 7 days ago
- Our gin of the month ... Gin mare! Gin shop Mon - Fri, 5pm - 9pm any g&t £4 or £5.50 for a large, #york #gin http://t.co/wwX8zyzhub 9 days ago
- Come and try our @HelmsleyBrewing guests, selling quick and taste lovely #Yorkbeer @pintsofview http://t.co/DmTsV2o7R4 11 days ago
Welcome to The Duke of York. Located in the heart of medieval York, at the top of the historic Shambles, the ‘Duke’ is a pub packed full of history and charm. As part of the Leeds Brewery family we pride ourselves on the quality and range of our beer selection, and also on our locally sourced, freshly prepared food. So whether you want to pop in for a pint, a bite to eat, or just to rest your legs for a chat over a cup of tea we should have something for you.
Now taking table bookings and reservations. Room hire and Buffet options also available - Give us a call on 01904 676065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.