- Just posted a photo http://t.co/tJ7WZS5aIK 6 days ago
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/7Vt5m6KWaZ 8 days ago
- Sunday is Bloody Mary day. Drink it till it makes you dance. #BloodyMary #york http://t.co/RlIJIQKXvj 11 days ago
- Apologies if you were here tonight and had to wade through the water. Our little roof couldn't cope with all the rain. #Yorkbeer 12 days ago
- Tonight will be steak night! 2 steaks and a bottle of wine for £30. #steak #notjustbeer #yorkpubs 13 days ago
- We've added this dapper looking fellow to our gins :) @WilliamsGin #yorkpubs #ginclub #gin http://t.co/laf8eIKPet 15 days ago
- Don't forget we also have some real ciders on at the moment! @sandfordorchard Ginger, and @PureNorthCider Katy. Both scrumpy-diddly-umptious 15 days ago
- Today's guest beers: @BrooklynBrewery Hammarby Syndrome, @SambrookAle Lavender Hill & Wandle, @Sonnet43Brew IPA. #beer #yorkpubs 15 days ago
Welcome to The Duke of York. Located in the heart of medieval York, at the top of the historic Shambles, the ‘Duke’ is a pub packed full of history and charm. As part of the Leeds Brewery family we pride ourselves on the quality and range of our beer selection, and also on our locally sourced, freshly prepared food. So whether you want to pop in for a pint, a bite to eat, or just to rest your legs for a chat over a cup of tea we should have something for you.
Now taking table bookings and reservations. Room hire and Buffet options also available - Give us a call on 01904 676065 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.